9928 Peregrine Trail
Fort Worth, TX 76108-4194
14th Paul Farrell Memorial
CCS / ASRA Events at V.I.R. - North Course
June 11-12, 2016
VIR Festival of Speed & 14th Paul Farrell Memorial
September 17-18, 2016 - End-of-Summer CycleFest
- CCS Sprint Races (Double Points MA & SE Regions)
- ASRA Team Challenge Round (3 hours or 200 miles)
- USGPRU Round
- Tentative Event Schedule
- Pre-Entry Deadline: September 2 5pm Central
Special Event Notice:
A special race for Lightweight liquid cooled machines will run at
our September event. Named for it's main sponsor, Russell Masecar,
the Russell's Band of Misfits race has a $6,000.00 purse. Complete
rules are on the RBoM Form linked below. Purse breakdown to follow.
All online event schedules are tentative, and subject to change. Use for planning purposes only.
Official Event Schedule should be obtained at the event.
OTHER EVENT NOTES:
- Pre-Entries: Download Pre-Entry forms from our Forms page.
- RBoM Pre-Entries: Download Russell's Band of Misfits Pre-Entry form here: RBoM Form
- Safety Crew/Corner Worker Sign-Up
- TRACK ENTRANCE HAS CHANGED: All participants will be required to stage in the Raceplex area which is located on Ryans Way. You will sign all waivers and pay for armbands, electrical and camping in that area before proceeding inside.
- Turn right off of Pine Tree Road onto Ace Drive.
- Turn left onto Ryans Way.
- Proceed all the way to the gate at North Paddock Road.