N7390 Hwy 67
Plymouth, WI 53073
*Use for shipments & GPS.
PO Box P
Elkhart Lake, WI
*Use for all regular US Mail
Camping: Yes - Camping Rules
Garage Rentals: Yes (see below)
Food Vendor: Yes
Rider Registration Location: Gate 6
Rider & Crew Credential Fees:
*Credit Cards accepted only
- Thurs. After 6:00pm - Sun.: $45
- Fri.- Sun.: $35
- Sat.-Sun.: $25
- Sunday only: $15
during CCS Registration hours
CCS / ASRA Events at Road America
July 6-7, 2013 - Road America Festival of Speed
- CCS TWIN Sprint Races
- ASRA Championship Series Round
- Tentative Event Schedule
- Pre-Entry Deadline: June 21 5pm Central
All online event schedules are tentative, and subject to change. Use for planning purposes only.
Official Event Schedule should be obtained at the event.
Other Event Notes:
- Pre-Entries: Use our standard Pre-Entry forms and send them to the CCS Office in Fort Worth
- Safety Crew: Corner Worker Sign-Up
- Track Rules & Regs: Rules of Road America (as of 1/17/11)
- Camping Info: Camping Rules
- Garage Rentals are offered in 2 Locations - Lester Car Port (North Paddock) & Orion Tech Center (Main Paved Paddock). Contact the track to reserve.
The paddock spaces in the front of the Orion Tech Center will be reserved exclusively for those renting the garage stalls.
- Arrival & Move-In: Registration may open earlier with permission from Road America but the move-in time is typically 7:00 pm.
- Vehicle Storage: Anyone wishing to leave their trailer or vehicle on Road America property prior to or following the event will need to obtain approval in advance. Call the Road America office at:
800-365-7223 or email them at: firstname.lastname@example.org.