9928 Peregrine Trail
Fort Worth, TX 76108-4194
9-5 Mon-Thur (Central)Contact
RIDER & CREW CREDENTIALS:
Full Track & Paddock Access
(Obtain from Rider Registration)
*Credit Cards accepted only
- Thurs.-Sun.: TBD
- Fri.-Sun.: TBD
- Sat.-Sun.: TBD
- Sunday: TBD
during CCS Registration hours
No Paddock or Track Access
Call 1-800-PITSHOP (748-7467)
- During Event: Sold at front gate
- Prices vary
MEDIA & PRESS CREDENTIALS:|
All Media & Photographers must obtain credentials from the Speedway Credentials office.
Contact them at least 2 weeks prior to event.
CCS / ASRA Events at Daytona
October 17-18-19-20, 2013 - 30th Annual Race of Champions
- CCS Winner-Take-All National Championship Sprints
- ASRA & Team Challenge Final Round for Champion Points
- 2013 National Championship Awards Ceremony
- Tentative Event Schedule
- Pre-Entry Deadline: October 4, 5pm Central
- Mandatory! You Must Use the R.O.C. Entry Form to pre-enter
Pre-entries on any other forms will be REJECTED
Form will be made available as this event nears
- Team Challenge: Use our Standard TC Pre-Entry Form
All online event schedules are tentative, and subject to change. Use for planning purposes only.
Official Event Schedule should be obtained at the event.
Other Event Notes:
- Team Hammer Practice & Advanced School: Thursday, October 17 (Pre-Entry with Team Hammer Recommended) For details visit http://www.teamhammer.com/school or call 951-245-6414.
Cost: Practice Pre-Entry: TBD
- Garage Rentals: Riders who have rented garages will be entitled to that unit and are welcome to put as many people as will fit into their space without causing a problem with your neighbors in the garages next to you. If there is a problem, we will remove all but the rider that originally rented the unit and his machines.
- Rider/Owner Lot Overnight Parking/Camping - Information will be available in Sept. 2013
- Pre-Entries: Daytona entries require a special pre-entry form
- Safety Crew: - See our Safety page for Corner Worker Sign-Up
- No Refunds for Daytona: If you need to cancel your pre-entry, your Request for Credit/Refund form must be received in our office by October 4th at 5:00pm Central Time by fax or mail. (verbal requests are not accepted)
- Minor Racers: You must be at least 16 years of age to race at Daytona. (Consult the Minor Racer FAQs page)
- Typical Thursday Registration & General Move-In: All times are estimated & are subject to change if necessary:
10:00am - Registration opens for CCS/ASRA/AMARRGC Pre-Entered Riders
12:00pm - Registration opens for All CCS/ASRA/AMARRGC Riders
5:00pm - CCS/ASRA/AMARRGC Registration Closes
6:00pm - Paddock Closes - everyone must exit
You may move in and set up your pit after registering. Paddock space is available on a 1st-Come 1st-Serve basis. To gain access to the paddock you must have a credential, so make sure you visit Registration before moving your vehicle in line.
- Your Number May Change: Having duplicate numbered bikes entered in the same race is unavoidable when all regions combine in one location. Therefore, to ease the strain on Scoring, you -may- be assigned a "temporary" number for Daytona only. Be prepared by bringing supplies to make changes on your bike as necessary. We cannot guarantee that there will be vendors selling bike numbers in the vendor area.
ASRA participants must display proper ASRA number during all ASRA Practice, Qualifying and Races, or their CCS number (if different) during any CCS Races entered to avoid disqualification.