9928 Peregrine Trail
Fort Worth, TX 76108-4194
Daytona International Speedway
1801 W. Int'l Speedway Blvd
Daytona Beach, FL 32114
Ticket Office: 1-800-PITSHOP
Camping in Paddock: No
Camping Nearby: Yes
Pets Allowed: Yes, in Camping areas only
Must be on Leash at all times & off of roadways.
Not Allowed in Paddock or any buildings
Paddock Electricity: Only in Garages & RV areas
Garages: 15' x 30' 20amp outlet
Open Air (no perimeter walls)
Enclosed (perimeter walls; garage doors; No interior walls)
RV camping: 20/30/50 amp electric, water &
sewage pump-out service
Food Vendor: Yes
Fuel: Sunoco, GTX260, 112 Supreme
PA Broadcast: 107.9 FM
Paddock: Propane only
Camping Areas: Propane or Charcoal
Registration Location: Lot 6 via Gate 70
Scoring on Riders' Left
RIDER & CREW CREDENTIALS
Full Weekend with Hot Pit Access
(No Single Day Passes)
- Thursday: $65 (4-day pass)
- Friday: $60 (3-day pass)
- Saturday: $50 (2-day pass)
- Sunday only: $25
*Credit Cards accepted only during CCS/ASRA Registration hours
No Paddock or Track Access
- Advanced Tickets:
Call 1-800-PITSHOP (800-748-7467)
- During Event: Sold at front gate
MEDIA & PRESS CREDENTIALS|
All Media, Press & Photographers
MUST contact the Daytona
Speedway Credentials Office no later than 2 weeks prior to the event to obtain credentials.
(See Map above for location)
CCS / ASRA Events at Daytona
All online event schedules are tentative, and subject to change. Use for planning purposes only.
Official Event Schedule should be obtained at the event.
Other Event Notes:
- No Refunds for Daytona: Absolutely no refunds are given after the Pre-Entry Deadline or during any Daytona events. If you need to cancel your Pre-Entry, your Request for Credit/Refund form must be received in our office by the Pre-Entry Deadline date at 5:00pm Central Time by fax or mail. (verbal requests are not accepted)
- Minor Racers: You must be at least 16 years of age to race at Daytona. (Consult the Minor Racer FAQs page)
- PRE-ENTRIES: Must be received in our office (via Fax or Mail) by 5pm Central Time on the Pre-Entry Deadlines listed above. Download our Standard Pre-Entry forms Here.
- RACE OF CHAMPIONS PRE-ENTRIES: For CCS & ASRA, you Must Use the 2016 R.O.C. Pre-Entry Form available now in the Race of Champions Mailer. Pre-entries on any other forms will be Rejected.) ASRA Team Challenge entrants can use our Standard TC Pre-Entry Form.
Click Here to Download the ROC Mailer & Pre-Entry Forms
- RACE FEES & ENTRIES: The Race Entry Fees are higher at the Special Events held at Daytona. See the below table.
|DAYTONA RACE ENTRY FEES
|CCS 1st Race Entry
* Only Pre-Entry includes 1 Hot Pit Credential *
|2nd & Add'l Race Entries
- SAFETY CREW: - See our Safety page for Safety Crew/Corner Worker Sign-Up